Why Is It Important to Maintain Customer Communication?
The foodservice industry is working swiftly to reposition itself and maintain safe environments for essential employees. You’ve already worked hard to develop relationships with your customers and it’s critical to keep those lines of communication open.
Consider the ways in which marketing directly to customers remains vital to your company:
- Maintain visibility to your customers—it’s important to stay top of mind and be flexible to fit their needs
- Continued communication with your customers is still a critical tool, however, the tone of your marketing messaging should reflect current real-world events
- Become their ultimate resource and industry partner by incorporating pertinent, educational content into your marketing strategy
- Clear communication is important to reassure customers that they are a priority to you
- Customers need vital information quickly about the solutions you are able to provide—especially essentials like janitorial supplies and disposable delivery options
We are here to help you develop a strong marketing message and overall strategy to best serve your customers.
Elicia Curry – Account Manager / Designer
Elicia is an account manager/designer at CFI Marketing. With over 20 years of experience, she specializes in project management, planning and strategy, client relations and print/digital marketing.